THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Internet bank transfer
- Telephone bank transfer
- In bank transfer
By far the safest way to pay is by internet banking, as there is no need to carry large amounts of cash around, and it also provides a certified reciept.
We also accept telephone banking transfers, for the same reason listed above.
Some people do not use internet/telephone banking, but you can go into your local branch and transfer funds this way, again very safe.
Paypal unfortunately charge for getting our money, so there is a 4% charge for this service.
We do accept cash, but this is the least favourable option.
We will supply all Bank details if and when needed.
- Payment is required in full on completion of works,
- We take deposits on larger scale works(mainly re-roofs), but only when the scaffolding has gone up, and materials delivered this is usually 20-33%
- We take a 30% deposit on EPDM roofing as the materials are bespoke for the project and cannot be returned if the project is cancelled
- Stage payments are required for larger scale projects(£1,000+), on the friday but we never take more than we have done, usually 15% less, so you are always in control.
- Appointments not kept are liable to a charge of £35.00
- Cancellation of work with less than 24 hours notice will incur a charge of£100.00 + associated costs.